#Cheap #ferry #tickets
Almost all ferries dock at Athinios port, where buses meet every arriving boat and shuttle passengers to other island destinations. Taxis are also available from Athinios, at nearly five times the bus fare.
In our online ferry platform you can find all schedules and prices for the ferries from Athens to Santorini. Welcome in Santorini!
Buy your ferry ticket in advance and organise your trip to Greece better and on time.
Book in advance
Here’s some of the most important:
Athens-Santorini is a very popular route that sell out well!
- Don’t be disappointed!
- Don’t waste time haggling with the local agencies.
Lock in your price from Athens to Santorini!
- Currency dips price hikes won’t affect you.
Save vacation time!
- Plan book now, not later.
Balance your vacation budget!
- Charge ferry coasts on this month’s credit card bill.
Select your accommodation
Conventional ferries from Athens to santorini:
- Restaurants, cafes, bars, WCs, decks are available for any class of accommodation.
- Economy deck seats are spread all over the ship and you can seat wherever you want – the ones inside the ship, near the bar or cafeteria are better since they are more comfortable to sit, like armchairs. The ones outside are like swimming pool plastic chairs and tables – not comfortable for long trips, but fun to stay during the day, watching the beautiful blue sea and having a drink. The economy class stores the luggage in racks spread all over the ship, and sometimes not close to the place where you are sitting.
- Air seats are numbered seats so each passenger is assigned a specific seat. They are large and comfortable and if you intend to take a nap, that’s good enough. The seats are in separate private rooms on the ship. The numbers refer to the location of these “rooms” and that doesn’t make any difference. They are all the same. You enter through a private door to the lounge and at the back you have racks to store your luggage. It’s like a first class wagon on a train.
- Business class or/and VIP is a separate section with larger seats with the most comfortable seating. Both Business and VIP have their own bars, and are restricted to passengers holding tickets for those sections.
Highspeed and Sea Jets catamaran ferries Athens-Santorini:
- Economy or/and Air seats are all that most people need. They are reserved/ numbered seats and roomier than economy on a jet airliner.
- Business class or/and VIP is a separate section with larger seats on the upper deck with the most comfortable seating. Both Business and VIP have their own bars, and are restricted to passengers holding tickets for those sections.
Have a nice trip!
More about Santorini.